For our RICS compliant Valuation Department. We expect a good knowledge of the valuation business and a capacity to meet deadlines. You will have to carry out research and be good at reporting. The ability to adapt and work to high standards will be key for a successful integration. A high level of education and entrepreneurialism are expected. We need a dedicated, clever, loyal and energetic individual with a good commercial spirit that will help the further development of our activity, and maintain the proficient relationship built by Knight Frank with major market players.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of valuations ranging from secured lending to accounting purposes. The department covers all asset classes and covers all the BENELUX, which gives the candidate the opportunity to get cross border experience and travel.
- You have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You are trilingual English – Dutch – French.
- Valuation experience
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- An understanding of Argus Val Cap Argus and/or AE would be advantageous
- An RICS accreditation is not a requisite